Why choose GRP Insurance Services for your Motor Insurance
You can trust our expertise and experience to arrange your motor insurance. GRP Insurance Services has access to a wide range of leading and specialist motor insurers who provide specifically designed cover for vehicles which don’t fit the standard insurance policy offered by many online motor insurance providers.
We provide personal attention and will recommend a policy which meets your requirements and that gives you the right cover at the right price.
How can we help you?
We can arrange cover for:
- Family fleet (Covers all of your family vehicles under one policy with one renewal date)
- Classic / vintage car (Policies available with agreed vehicle value and use of your chosen repairer)
- High value / prestige car (Policies available with agreed vehicle value and use of your chosen repairer)
- High performance car (Includes track-day cover if required)
- Electric prestige car (Battery, touch-screens and electronics cover available)
- Motorhome (European cover & personal effects cover available)
- Horsebox (Cover for vehicle and/or trailer)
- Van (Your van is a crucial part of your business – we can find you a policy that provides you with a van whist yours is being repaired)
- Business cars (We have business car policies for smaller fleets)
- Breakdown & Recovery Service (We offer solutions with varying levels of cover for you to choose from)
- Motor fleet (Cars, vans, HGVs, motorised plant, trailers – we can bespoke a motor fleet solution to your requirements)
- Excess Insurance (We can arrange to cover your excess to take the financial pain out of a motor claim)
- GAP Insurance (For cars, vans and HGVs)
- Hauliers & Couriers – go to “Transport and Logistics” under Business Insurance
Reassurance in the event of a claim
Our experienced Motor claims advisors will provide you with individual help if you need to make a claim. We will work with our insurer partners to make sure that your claim is dealt with fairly and efficiently and that you have all the advice, support and information that you need.
The policies that we recommend will provide you with a 24 hours claims assistance helpline for immediate help in notifying any loss or damage to your vehicle and to arrange car hire if you are unable to use your own vehicle.
For advice or a quotation, talk to our experienced team, who will be pleased to discuss your needs and provide you with an insurance solution best suited to your requirements at a competitive price.