Hotel, Restaurant & Pub
Why choose GRP Insurance Services for your Hotel, Restaurant and Pub Insurance
You can trust our expertise and experience in providing Hotel, Restaurant and Pub insurance to protect your business and the people on your premises – both customers and employees. Each hotel, restaurant, pub, bar, or café will be different, which is why we arrange insurance specifically tailored to your individual needs.
GRP Insurance Services will get to know you and your business, understanding how you operate and the types of risk you face, latest legislation and health and safety issues.
We search a panel of leading UK insurers and niche providers to put together insurance protection to meet your needs at a highly competitive premium.
We can offer:
- Employers’ liability – injury to employees
- Public liability – injury to the public or damage to their property
- Product liability – illness caused by food or drink
- Business interruption – loss of income following an insured incident
- Business contents, including fixtures and fittings
- Buildings cover
- Home contents if you live on the premises
You can add the following:
- Stock including deterioration to refrigerated stock
- Wines & Spirits
- Loss of alcohol licence
- External signs and blinds
- Legal expenses insurance – including advice helpline
- Event catering/bar away from your premises
- Customers’ and guests’ personal effects
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Cyber and crime
- Engineering inspection for lifts, spas etc
Good risk management is a fundamental part of our service and offer to our clients. An effective risk management service delivers reduced costs and improvements in Health and Safety. It also assists you in obtaining high quality cover at competitive premiums. We will work with you to identify your specific needs and provide a risk management service that includes Health and Safety risk assessments, training and advice.
We can assist with:
- Property and liability assessments such as fire and security audits and valuations.
- All aspects of business continuity planning.
This service is provided by our own internal advisers and where necessary by specialist professionals.
Reassurance in the event of a claim
Our experienced Hotel, Restaurant and Pub claims advisors help make sure your claim is handled quickly and fairly – we understand that when a hotel, restaurant or pub is not open it is not generating income.
For advice or a quotation, talk to our experienced team, who will be pleased to discuss your needs and provide you with an insurance solution best suited to your requirements at a competitive price.