Why choose GRP Insurance Services for your Higher Value Home Insurance
You can trust our expertise and experience to make sure your home and your family’s personal possessions are fully protected anywhere in the world. We will work hard to find the most cost effective and appropriate insurance policies that best suit your needs now and in the future.
GRP Insurance Services has access to a wide range of home insurance products specifically designed for people with higher value homes. We provide personal attention and will recommend a policy which meets your requirements and that gives you the right cover at the right price.
We can offer:
- Accidental damage cover for your home buildings (including garages, conservatory, sheds, out-buildings & swimming pools/spas)
- Alternative accommodation cover (should your home be uninhabitable due to an insured event, such as fire or flood)
- Trace & access cover (invaluable if you need to find and repair a leaking pipe within your home including its grounds)
- Tree Damage Prevention Measures
- Listed buildings / thatch
Contents and Valuables
- Accidental damage cover to protect your furniture, contents and valuables
- Valuables (such as jewellery, watches & cameras) in your home & worldwide
- Fine art
- Replacement locks following loss of keys
- Fridge and freezer contents
- Pedal cycles
- Students and boarders possessions
- Contents cover for family members in Care Homes
- Contents valuation service
Additional benefits and cover
- Legal Liability to the Public
- Legal Liability to Domestic Staff
- Home Emergency Assistance 24 hour helpline
- Legal Expenses insurance
- Identity Theft (specialist assistance for financial and legal issues that arise when your identity is fraudulently used)
- Golfers extensions ( including third party liability and “hole in one” cover)
- Travel insurance (including extensions for worldwide, winter sports, business trips, family cover)
- Second home
- Holiday home
- Buy to Let
Reassurance in the event of a claim
Our experienced household claims advisors will provide you with individual help if you need to make a claim. We will work with our insurer partners to make sure that your claim is dealt with fairly and efficiently and that you have all the advice, support and information that you need.
The policies that we recommend will usually provide you with a 24 hours claims assistance helpline, to arrange securing your home, emergency repairs or alternative accommodation, as well as prompt action and advice on all types of household claims.
For advice or a quotation, talk to our experienced team, who will be pleased to discuss your needs and provide you with an insurance solution best suited to your requirements at a competitive price.